Monday, August 29, 2011



I have always, always, always, loved the mountains.  My favorite part of moving back to NC was that there are mountains and beaches- all within 2-4hrs.  I hope to create little hikers and little mountain lovers out of the boys.  It must have been my lucky week then when I got to go to the mountains not one but two times!!!
My mom and I took the boys the first day.  It was a little rainy which for any of you that know Luke know this was bad...I mean bad.  There were a lot of tears, wailing, tantrums, and screaming when the thunder/rain hit.  Don't you know it is dangerous and not safe (according to Luke)  However, you can only meltdown so long before you get tired, you know a couple of hours :)  We braved the mountaintop. 













Then it was time for a Brown family road trip!  I love getting out of town and going somewhere together, even if it is only for the day.  The boys had a great time and this time the weather was fantastic, sunny with a high of 78.  Luke was excited, he talked about rain the whole way up!  We hiked longer this time and the boys did great, I think my plan is working....





















                                                              We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment