Monday, August 29, 2011

The Intro

So..... where to start??  I am new at this whole blogging thing.  I have a ton of things in my head, a lot that I would like to say, but somehow sitting down and doing it is really hard!  This blog is a record of my family, the ones here at home, and the ones we hope to bring home soon.  Life is crazy right now.  I feel like we are definitely in uncharted waters, for a planner like me it has not been fun.  Sometimes I walk this road with grace, more often than not I am on my knees seeking forgiveness for what I have said, done, and thought.  Love that the Lord takes me as I am, that grace is never-ending, always abounding.  This is our journey- told through my eyes.  So, here we go!

1 comment:

  1. you are going to be an amazing blogger - i am so so proud of you!

    ReplyDelete